Saturday, October 2, 2010

New Direction

Now hear this.

There's a new web page in town...make that online.

It Is What It Is Jake.com

Had an offer I couldn't refuse and put a little something together to make it easier and not so confining as this here blogspot thingy.

Just for your information... the new web page...

It Is What It Is Jake.com

...will be where all my concentration will be. I hope you will page on over and give it a try. The web page is bit more friendly and still will have all my archives for your favorite stories you love so much....

...the new web page will have an easier user friendly comment section for you to use...so please make use of it..and let me know if anything in there puts a smile on your big ol mugg and brings happiness to those around you...

thanks for hanging in there with me, but please head on over to the new place where I will be a putting words into reading.

It Is What It Is Jake.com

No comments:

Post a Comment