Out with the old and in with the new.
There is some of the old that will be kept and will share space with the new.
This past year has been a journey in itself. Parts of which will bleed over into next year like a red sock in with your t-shirts and underwear.
Like most folks, I will make a resolution or two here in a couple of days, and forget about them in about a month. Me? I got no will power when it comes to keeping resolutions.
For 2010, let's say I will try and do better with any resolutions I may make.
Things that will bleed over:
* This blog of mine. I hope to improve my freelance writing skills.
* My current job will end in the next few months...future not quite known but have a couple of leads.
* Garage that needs cleaning....talk about bleed over, there's stuff in there from years ago.
* Go fishing. I have lures that have never seen the water. Will change their status.
* Get more exercise. I have a perfectly good neighborhood with paved streets and lighting that beckons me to try and wear it down. Here's to going for a walk.
* Try to eat out less. The convenience just ain't worth it.
* Support my writing buddies and buddy-ettes more through their efforts with comments and feedback.
* When I see someone that looks familiar or I might know and haven't talked to in a while, stop and say hello. By the way, this drives my wife up the wall...but it also offers material for the blog.
So let's say good bye to most of 2009 and welcome with open arms and minds the new year of 2010. A new decade to embrace. New friends out there to meet and old ones to grow older with. And if you continue to come back and visit this blog spot, I will do my best to give you something to talk about, even if it is just my meager life.
Here's wishing you a Happy and a Healthy New Year.